- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Our Latest Articles
Need A Ticket For Your Spigot?
Here in Minnesota in the winter of 2020/21 we had one of the coldest winters we have had in a long time, which means we spent a lot of time on calls to unthaw frozen water pipes. While we were able to prevent further damage to […]
Why You Should Say "No!" To The Wait On Fixing Your Small Plumbing Problems
“I have a tiny leak under my faucet, but I don’t really think I need to fix it right now”.... “Well I know my toilet tank is leaking, but it can’t really be costing me that much”....We all do it. We put off that minor car […]