Minneapolis Ground Thawing Service
Ground thawing service from Matt's Plumbing Solutions provides the answer for winter excavation and trenching. It is a fast, effective way to continue earning revenue for your business during the slower winter months.
It's very challenging to dig for construction or service utilities during wintertime in Minneapolis. As you know, once the ground freezes work slows because contractors need to excavate or trench frozen ground. It's necessary to fight the frost without breaking laws for ground ripping or coal burning.
Our Minneapolis ground thawing service prevents damage to pre-existing utilities, buried objects, and equipment. Whether for construction projects or utilities, it's the right answer for many local utility companies or other companies that need to dig when the ground is frozen.
Our Minneapolis Ground Thawing Service Customers
With our infrared ground thawing equipment, you can continue your projects no matter the time of year. Give us a call for more information today.
- Water & Wastewater Utility Companies
- Excavation Contractors
- Pipeline, Oil & Gas Companies
- Construction Contractors
- Telecom Companies
- Electrical Contractors & Companies
- Transmission & Distribution Companies
- Any Company For Excavating Frost
About Our Ground Thawing Service
We use state-of-the-art infrared ground thawing equipment that is CSA approved. Our system can thaw ground in difficult locations such as between buildings and fence lines, larger areas in odd configurations, and over utilities.
- Clean burning equipment
- Safe with no open flames
- Fast ground thawing
- Limited site preparation
- Flexible layouts
Safe Excavation & Trenching With Ground Thawing
Some regulatory changes have banned the use of burning coal. Coal and straw burning over frozen ground can be dangerous and hazardous to the environment.
Ripping frost is not allowed over buried utilities. It can damage the utility lines as well as the digging equipment. Ground thawing is an easy, cost-effective, and safe method of excavation and trenching frozen ground.
Why Choose Us For Ground Thawing In Minneapolis?
Matt's Plumbing solutions is dedicated to high-level quality service. Our master plumbers offer a wide range of services to the Minneapolis, St. Paul, and surrounding areas. We handle both residential and commercial plumbing for both large and small projects.
We continue to invest in our company and employees. With our ground thawing service, we have extended our ability to meet local client's needs. If you would like to know more about our fast, flexible, and efficient service, we would be glad to answer your questions.
For Minneapolis Ground Thawing Service, please call Matt's Plumbing Solutions at 651-341-5899 or complete our online request form.
- How To Deal With Frozen Pipes & What Not To Do - If the cold has crept in and your plumbing was exposed, you'll have to deal with the frozen pipes somehow. But the last thing you want to happen is to set the house on fire when you try to thaw them out.… Read More
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repairs and Replacements Save Homeowners Money, Time, and Frustration - One of the most dreaded things that can happen on a property is damage to a sewer line. These critical portions of your home must be well maintained and function in the best possible manner. Major backups, leaks, and damage can seem daunting. However, Matt's Plumbing Solutions and our Minneapolis and St. Paul plumbers are here to help with money-saving trenchless sewer line repairs and replacements … Read More